The private medical company Aegean Medical Service, for a decade, offers a wide range of medical services to travelers who choose Greece for their holidays.
With specialized doctors, state-of-the-art equipment, local clinics in Northern Greece and Evia, and a 24-hour call center, Aegean Medical Service sets as a priority the provision of immediate and effective treatment of travelers’ health problems and the professional and medical approach of all incidents.
The long-term activity of Aegean Medical Service, has resulted in the development of successful collaborations with all types of accommodation, tourist offices, local agencies, public and private health structures, as well as with the largest and most important international insurance companies, in order to serve effectively patients during their holidays in our country.
In the unprecedented situation we are all facing in the midst of the global pandemic, Aegean Medical Service could only help prevent the spread of SARS II COVID 19, and support the needs of both its partners and travelers who will choose Greece for their holidays this year.
In this direction, and always acting according to the instructions of NPHO for the control of Covid 19, Aegean Medical Service, in addition to its already offered services, offers the following for the summer season of 2021,:
- Provision of a collaborating doctor, with a license to practice, trained in taking a nasopharyngeal sample for molecular testing.
- Specialist doctor for an on-site medical visit to the patient’s place of stay, performing Covid 19 tests, blood draws and anything that might be required in suspected cases.
- Ability to monitor suspicious cases and their close contacts through telemedicine.
- Monitoring clients / Covid 19 patients, at their place of stay.
- Transfer of suspicious cases by ambulance to the nearest reference hospital, as stipulated in the protocol for tourist health coverage
We will be happy to arrange a meeting at your premises and discuss in detail, how we could work together, and meet the growing and special needs that our customers will have this summer season.